Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Memememe

I really, really want to be blogging more than just memes, but lately I've been occupied with trying to find a balance between my work-self and my usual self. It's tricky. So for the time being, here's a survey I got from Sandra Dodd.


The rules:
A) People who have been tagged must[who want to might] write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question.

B) Tag 8 people to answer the questions.

1. How many songs are on your iPod?
Something like 370 - it's a 2gig Nano and should hold 400 songs, but since I've been listening to so many 10-minute prog rock songs lately, it fills up quick.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
Maybe nothing... I've only been to one funeral that had music, and it ruined that song for me forever because it makes me think of that person's funeral now. If I love a song enough to want it played at my funeral I sure don't want to ruin it for my friends and family.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
I don't. But I do collect random catalogs, and I've about worn out all the ones I have now. I need to request some new ones.

4. What are your favorite scents?
Vanilla, lavender and vanilla mixed, cinnamon... anything that's relaxing and smells like baking. For some reason I also like the smell of house paint.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
Assuming I'm supposed to spend ALL of it and not save it or anything... I'd take half and go travel the world visiting friends and following concert tours, and take the other half and build a swanky house

6. What is your theme song?
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Just because.

7. Do you trust easily?
Not at all, but that's probably got to do with living in a small town more than anything. You trust one person, you better trust everybody in town. I'm more trusting on the internet where I'm at least semi-anonymous.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think all the time, though not always about what I'm actually doing at the time.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Having to watch the same Wiggles video at work at least twice a week

10. Do you have a good body-image?
Decent enough

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Usually doing surveys, that's about all I use it for

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Prog_lolz, an LJ community that pokes fun at prog rock musicians (who the rest of the internets take way too seriously). I love it to death.

14. Why do people still believe in the supernatural?
The same reason people study quantum physics. The universe does a lot of stuff that human brains can't really understand, and humans don't like to not understand things. So we hazard a guess.

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
A horridly cheesy Tony Banks song somebody posted on prog_lolz

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
I don't think I have one favorite. Lately I've been liking my dressy clothes more, because I have to dress down for my job. I always want to wear what I can't.

17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Not really. Even with a lot of sugar, they've gotta be the fastest cereal to get soggy ever.

18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
I doubt I'd even see it, I'm zoned out all the time when I'm just walking around. If I did see it, I'd try and return it.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
My iPod, food, toilet paper? Rubber gloves and hand sanitizer if I'm at work.

20. What should you be doing right now?
It's a five-day weekend, I can do whatever I want!

No comments: