Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A meme

I got this from Stella's blog.

My roommate and I once:
cut out a picture of Elton John and taped it over a poster in the dorm lobby. There was a Halloween poster up with a scary clown, and Spiffy hates clowns, so she printed out a small version of this picture and stuck it over the clown's head. We figured it'd be taken down immediately, but someone must have found it amusing, because it stayed up. It was still there by the time Spiffy left JU at the end of the semester (I had left before that).

Never in my life have I: had surgery or left the country. Hopefully I'll do the latter, hopefully I won't do the former, and I definitely hope I never combine the two. Unless I am in Canada.

High school was: hell except for marching band, which is why I didn't stay.

When I’m nervous: I feel like my solar plexus is full of bees. Angry bees.

My hair: is neither curly nor straight, but merely belligerent.

When I was 5: I don't know what happened, because my memories of four and five are lumped together. I didn't go to school until I was six.

When I turn my head left: I can't see a damn thing, because it's dark in here

I should be:, packing, getting pics off my camera, doing anything to get ready for my trip! Yet here I am doing an internet meme.

By this time next year: I hope I have some idea of what I want to be when I grow up, because by this time next year I'll be almost 25, and I can only postpone being "grown up" for so long.

My favorite aunt is: non-existent, technically, because my mom only had a brother (who died in 1962 anyway) and I don't know my dad's family. All of my great-aunts are gone, now.

I have a hard time understanding: why people can't just accept that we have a black President, already. If you don't like him fine, but make it about the issues, please.

You know I like you if: I seem comfortable talking to you. With people I don't like, I clam up.

My ideal breakfast is: waffles and hash browns from the Waffle House!

If you visit my home town: you will not be impressed, except perhaps by the astonishing number of churches per square mile. My town only has maybe a couple thousand people, and I'm convinced each of those people has his or her own personal church.

If you spend the night at my house: I will strongly hint that we should play board games, or Singstar.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: is something which makes very small poop.

I shouldn’t have been: sleeping all day!

Last night I: stayed up toooo late!

A better name for me would be: I have no idea. I was almost named Melissa, but that wouldn't suit me better, I don't think.

If I could have any car, what would it be? A hippie van

I’ve been told I look like: some girl Roni goes to school with. Apparently I have a doppelganger in Arizona somewhere

No comments: