Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My plans!

Here's my rough outline for how I want to spend my time for the next several months:

Now-August 20
-Work on planning/saving money for my trips

August 20-26 (or thereabouts)
-Housesitting/helping with Ket's mom

August 27-31
-Boston trip: Northeast Unschooling Conference and Val's house

Sept. 1-3
-Val comes down to visit; planning for Atlanta

Sept. 3-7
-Dragon*Con/ATL trip
-Backup plan in case Dragoncon falls through: poking around Jacksonville while we have Val captive :p

The rest of September
-Look for a part time job
-Turn 24! I have no birthday plans, but my trips MORE than cover that
-Get the house ready for Halloween
-Write Halloween articles for my other blog

October
-Halloween stuff
-Maybe the fair if money allows
-Start outlining/preparing for NaNoWriMo

November
-NaNoWriMo
-Thanksgiving
-Prepare for Christmas

December
-Relax and enjoy the holidays :)

January
No plans so far

February
8-12
-Unschoolers Winter Waterpark Gathering (if time/money allows)

March 12-14
-Autodidact Symposium

And that's as much as I've got planned right now, but I'm sure lots of other stuff will come up in between. I've been mostly laying low over the summer, so it'll be nice to get so busy!

No comments: