Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill-In






1. When I'm sick I'm a huge, whiny baby who needs constant cartoons and Gatorade and heating pads and a big fluffy blankie.

2. When I take a walk, I think about how sandy the dirt on our road is.

3. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy you a plane ticket to go see people who make you happy.

4. Cotton makes me nice and comfy and leather makes me sweat until I die.

5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was I guess my ex, when we were together. He was pretty strange

6. My favorite color these days is purple because it's sort of dark and mysterious, but still part of the rainbow.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dancing around my room like an idiot, tomorrow my plans include being a lazy bum and Sunday, I want to continue to be a lazy bum!

No comments: