Saturday, April 18, 2009

Library

Today was our first library day in over a year, because my account got ruined by late fees expired since it was based on my JU address. Today we just went ahead and paid the out-of-county fee and got my mom a card, even though I'm mostly the one who reads.


I don't know why I got a doll making book. I wanted something crafty and my sinuses were making me dumb so I just grabbed something. It looks neat, though.

This week, on VH1's "I Love the 1800s":

Note: The last two are my mom's. Although I've since been informed that the Clint Eastwood movie is "not a western, he plays some rich guy in it".

I arranged the presidents in chronological order without even thinking about it. I swear I do have a life, but that probably doesn't sound very convincing right now.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled century.


Wait, that only goes up to Clinton? Damn, we need to adjust the time machine a bit.

Uh, better the first time.

See, I read a lot of history books because I am very mature and...


...oh. Okay, fine, I read them because I'm a geek. On that note, look! Sci-fi!


Isabella had a bunch of Douglas Adams books and that reminded me that I've been meaning to read this one forever, so I can understand the 5% of Justina's jokes that aren't Simpsons quotes.


I'm really glad fantasy novels come in audio format, because otherwise it takes me 3,470 years to get through one. I've been wanting to read LOTR mostly to know what all the fuss is about, but also so I can buy this t-shirt without being 50% poser:


No comments: