Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill-In

Some fluff now, 'cause I'm tired of ranting and you're tired of me ranting.

1. Atlanta, Arizona and Massachusetts is are my favorite place(s) to travel to. That I've been so far.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember playing games with my grandfather, even though he was stuck in bed
.
3. Peace, love and understanding
makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, gives me sensory overload
. (I like the wind and rain, but from inside the house.)
5. Travel
is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows how to castrate moths
. (Really.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
watching a movie or something, tomorrow my plans include chillin and Sunday, I want to bake bread! (Because I like doing domestic things on Sunday, for some reason.)

No comments: