Friday, November 14, 2008
1. Please feel free to grab soda and snacks, because I will forget to keep offering them to you.
2. When I decorate my childhood Christmas tree I can't help sniffing it occasionally. (It's an ancient artificial tree that my grandparents bought in the 70s. It still gives off some kind of artificial pine smell.)
3. My favorite thing to cook is Thanksgiving dinner.
4. Free time is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about my job; my coworkers are a lot of fun.
6. Fox news always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chillaxin', tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to go to Target again!