Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill-In




1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was O Brother, Where Art Thou?

2. A tuna melt is a recipe I recently made that was delicious! (Yeah, we don't do a lot of serious cooking around here.)

3. It's time for me to take a shower, and then make pumpkin bread and warm up apple cider.

4. To hear young girls say they like the way they look is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word toejam again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a the hills of Sedona, and on the other was a huge gaping gorge that I thought we were going to fall into because the jeep driver kept going really close to the edge. Mountains are scary when you're used to Florida.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting in the Louvre, tomorrow my plans include proposing on a Saturday night and Sunday, I want to laze. (I don't have any specific plans, so you get Queen lyrics instead. You're welcome.)

No comments: